Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Jennywenny. com

First Blog Ever:

Clearly I am new at this, so I will just start with the fact that I love to write poetry. I was recently on an app where I have written over 1,000 quotes. It seems that I am still socially quite shy and always have been. I'll sum up my life rather quickly, then get into details later...probably share poetry to see if anyone at all out there likes it. So...I was raised in a Christian family. I'm the black sheep so to speak. I was wild for a long time. Wound up with the wrong man who abused me for nearly a decade. I became an alcoholic during this time. Gave my children up for adoption because I was of no use and they couldn't be in that environment. I was also anorexic for almost as long as I was an alcoholic. The abuser ended up cheating on me too. He tried to kill me too many times to count, yet is still at it. While I have bad dreams and PTSD. I got out of the relationship because of my current husband. He saved me. I'll have it at that for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive relationships are interesting...how you become so disillusioned. Thinking you deserve such pain. Thinking everything they say about ...