Thursday, March 29, 2018

To anyone who may read this...one of the first poems. Definitely not the very first. I will try to find it. I will post several today...please let me know what you think. I'd really appreciate it!

There was once a dog named Lacy
Who tried to saved my life.
While his mother looked away...
I tried to stay alive.

Lacy barely even knew me.
But, barked an angry growl.
At her owners son.
She let out an angry howl.

I will never forget Lacy.
Because she tried to give me care
Despite others lack of it.
Despite their being there.

A dog is a protector.
A dog senses danger...
Dog's are very precious.
I was just a stranger.

They were her family.
They were the ones she knew.
She did not know of me,
But, now I love her too.

So the next time that you see...
A dog sensing something weird...
I would just take heed.
There may be something you should fear.

So, Lacy is in heaven,
But, Lacy saved my life that day.
She was such a blessing.
And she kept me okay...

~~☺Thank you, Lacy!🐕🐶🐶🐶🐕Love you, Lacy!☺~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abusive relationships are interesting...how you become so disillusioned. Thinking you deserve such pain. Thinking everything they say about ...